Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit

on 9 April 2016
Max Matt and the girls continue on growing more and more in love but their pasts come back to haunt them but their love fore each other and their friends shines through.
on 9 February 2014
After the end of the first book and all the trials that Jenna and Max had already had to overcome you knew that the path of true love wouldn't be a smooth one. Coupled with Jenna and Max's relationship we get to know Matthew and Becky (or Becca) more. There is definitely a spark there but with both of their pasts will they make it through and find each other?

Crystal an ex of Max's caused trouble in the first book, Something Great, and this book is no different. In fact if anything what she is doing is worse! Jenna has a couple of confrontations with her and trust me when I say your going to love the final confrontation she has!! Go girl!!

Whilst I loved the story I have to admit to being frustrated with both of the characters, in fact add Becca and Matthew into that statement too!! This lot simply do not communicate with the ones that they care about. In this Jenna has to go with Max to his lawyer regarding a lawsuit Crystal is pursuing where things that should really have come from Max first come out. This leads to time apart and me groaning and thinking please just communicate better, I have to admit to being gobsmacked in relation to the insensitivity Max shows with the car, regardless of the story, that would have hurt.

In the end Jenna comes through for Max in more ways than one and trust me when I say your going to love the Valentines Day scenes with both couples. Yes I said both couples as by this point Becca and Matthew have finally come together!

But then the author goes and throws something into the mix that I cannot wait to know the outcome of. I have my suspicions but I guess I'm gong to have to wait until the third book, Something Forever, to find out if my suspicions are correct!!

Please note I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.
on 22 April 2014
I loved it so much from the beginning to the end. It was great love story with great characters in it. I loved it the way it was written and showed us all sorts of feelings from their point of view . I would really recommend it this book to everyone who doesn't read yet. It was very captivating story that it was so hard to put it down . It was touching , moving and emotional read sometimes. Thanks to author for another great story .
on 6 May 2014
If you thought, like me, that Book 1 (Something Great) was awesome then Book 2 (Something Wonderful) is even more awesome.
Read each book in a day, as I couldn't bear to put it down.
on 2 May 2014
Great book held my breath a few times in this book and I can't believe the cliff hanger at the end and have to wait till August .....but It was a,great read
on 10 May 2014
Wow something great turns into something wonderful and it did great story not just sex although sex scenes also good loved both books.
on 24 August 2015
Brilliant, the men in this series are just what you need, sex on legs, romantic and totally in love with their better half. It's good to fantasise that some lucky women really do have a husband or boyfriend that treat them like princesses. Thoroughly enjoyed this series and book 3 did not disappoint either can't get enough of Max and Matthew
on 13 April 2014
I fell in love with the characters in this story from the beginning and found that once i started reading that was it i couldnt put it down. This story drew me in and i have to say i felt every emotion with the characters. This book is so well written, the story is brilliant. I cant recommend reading it enough, I hope theres more to the story
on 17 February 2014
I enjoyed this book simply because of Matthew and Becky's (Becca) story line woven into it. I found the Jenna Max storyline to be very boring in this one. I really don't know how there will be a third book if Becca and Matthew don't play a huge role in it.
on 2 September 2014
I loved this book to find out more about jenna and max I wasn't disappointed I will definitely read the next book in the series Mary Ting writes great books and has a lot of passion in her writing would be this book.