on 3 January 2014
FOR SMALL CHILDREN, TEH GAME MAT DOES NOT STAY FLAT!
THE IDEA IS GOOD AND IT ID BRIGHT AND COLOURFUL WHICH IS APPEALING TO CHILDREN
on 8 January 2014
This is a great game for Mr Tumble fans. My 3 year old daughter loved this game and it's great fun for all the family
on 25 May 2014
We will have many hours of fun playing this game. It is helping with my grandchildren learning to count too
on 26 March 2014
We purchased this as a part of a Christmas to our disabled son, we did purchase a large dice so that he could hold it and drop the dice. The whole of the family plays it and our son absolutely loves it!!!!!!
on 9 February 2016
Grandson who is 3 loved this Christmas present. Still a bit young to understand the game but I am confident it will get a lot of use in time. Dice and counters are large so shouldn't get lost.
on 17 February 2016
Don't be fooled. It's not snakes and ladders which is what my grandson asked for but slides and ladders. Misleading advert or marketing.
on 23 January 2015
this was bought for my great granddaughter as a gift at Christmas and I know she enjoys playing it with her dad
on 24 May 2016
these large sized games are easier for children with dexterity problems we enjoy playing them together
on 28 December 2014
great for the younger ones , nice and tough plastic floor sheet for board.
on 19 February 2015
the grand kids love it, the best game they have played.