- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Something More: A Spiritual Misfit's Search for Meaning Paperback – 28 Feb 2019
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A thought-provoking, informative and at times hilarious memoir of the author's quest for everlasting happiness through various spiritual traditions
About the Author
Siobhan Curham is an award-winning author, editorial consultant, motivational speaker and life coach. Her books for young adults include Dear Dylan (winner of the Young Minds Book Award) and Finding Cherokee Brown. Her books for adults are: Dare to Dream, True Love Always, The Sweet Revenge of the Football Widows, The Scene Stealers and Antenatal & Postnatal Depression. Siobhan has written for many newspapers, magazines and websites, including the Guardian, Cosmopolitan, Mother and Baby, Practical Parenting and Take a Break. She has also been a guest on various radio and TV shows, including Woman's Hour, BBC News, GMTV and BBC Breakfast. Find out more at www.siobhancurham.com.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product