- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
Someone's Nicked My Knickers: Poems to Make Your Toes Curl Paperback – 1 Aug 1999
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This work contains more humorous poetry from performace poet Gez Walsh, the author of "The Spot On My Bum". It includes coverage of such subjects as old age travellers, Ninja grannies, a lion called Dave, Victor the Viking and Cilla the Gorilla. Not to mention scoops of poop and weighty speculations on whether teachers are aliens.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book contains some really wicked poems, of perfect nature for late pre-teens to teenagers.