- Also check our best rated Pregnancy Book reviews
Someone Else's Twin: The True Story of Babies Switched at Birth Hardcover – 1 Aug 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
...a novel twist on the traditional nature vs. nurture debate... Authoritative and accessible, this is recommended... ---Library Journal, July 1, 2011
About the Author
Nancy Segal is a professor in the Department of Psychology at California State University, and the director of the Twin Studies Centre.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
If you're not an academic, skip this book. If you are, I can't give you advice.
- Abigail Pogrebin, author of "One and the Same: My Life as an Identical Twin and What I've Learned about Everyone's Struggle to be Singular."
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Child & Developmental Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children > Siblings & Sibling Rivalry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Baby Development
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Social & Developmental Psychology > Child & Developmental