- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC; 2Rev Ed edition (23 Sept. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0747566437
- ISBN-13: 978-0747566434
- Product Dimensions: 19.4 x 12.8 x 1.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,458,014 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Solving Cryptic Crosswords: How to Crack Those Cryptic Clues Paperback – 23 Sep 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'If you want to introduce a friend or relative to cryptic crosswords, then buy them this chatty and down-to earth primer which explains all aspects of solving' 1 Across
About the Author
B. J. Holmes has published more than 20 novels, as well as articles for academic journals, and teaches creative writing. He is fascinated with word puzzles of all sorts.