Solomon, Falcon of Sheba: The Tombs of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba Discovered in Egypt Paperback – 9 Feb 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Ralph Ellis and Edfu Books present the most radical and shocking revision of biblical history ever published 'Solomon, Falcon of Sheba' a 400-page epic that rediscovers the remarkable truth about a great swathe of Biblical and secular history. The Queen of Sheba, King Solomon and King David are still household names in much of the world, so how is it possible that these influential monarchs cannot be found in the archaeological record? The reality of this omission has perplexed theologians and historians alike for centuries, but Ralph Ellis has at last rediscovered the lost tombs and sarcophagi of these legendary monarchs.Includes: The tomb, sarcophagus and mummy of the Queen of Sheba discovered; The family history of the Queen of Sheba discovered; The tomb, the solid silver sarcophagus and mummy of King David discovered; The solid gold death-mask of King David discovered; The surprising history and nationality of King David discovered; The true location of King David's city discovered; The tomb, magnificent silver sarcophagus and mummy of King Solomon discovered; The true relationship between the Queen of Sheba and King Solomon discovered; The tomb, sarcophagus and mummy of Joab (King David's general) discovered; The solid gold death-mask of Joab discovered; The sarcophagus of Hiram Abi (King Solomon's architect) discovered; The true location of King Solomon's Temple discovered; The location of King Solomon's Mines discovered; The ancient text that details the founding of the kingdom of Saba discovered.
Top Customer Reviews
The evidence for this isn't even that hard to find as the similarities are more than obvious. Ralph addresses an important chapter of our past that should have been concluded long ago as anyone studying this topic would immedeatly notice the coincidences. This makes you wonder why the academic community hasn't told us about this long before now!
King David a pharaoh of Egypt? You bet. This just has to be correct, it all fits together too well to be anything else. Hold on to your hats while reading this one!
Read this along with the books by David Rhol that deal with similar ideas, but in a slightly more orthodox way.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Ancient History & Civilisation > Egypt
- Books > History > Ancient History & Civilisation > Middle East
- Books > History > Archaeology > By Period > Egyptian
- Books > History > Archaeology > By Region
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Early British & Roman Britain
- Books > History > Countries & Regions > Africa > Northern
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > History > Europe > Pre-500
- Books > History > Religious History > Other Religions
- Books > History > World History > Pre-500
- Books > Religion & Spirituality