on 24 February 2014
These are really nice earrings. They are a nice size in comparison to the lobe, but I feel they are a bit chunky. Not the kind of earrings you could sleep in and not notice. The colour is nice though, and they are silver so a nice quality. The backs are secure so no faults there. I do recommend these.
on 8 November 2012
I love these earrings. They're just as shown. Very sparkly and beautiful. Looking yellow, pink or blue depending on the light. I own a Mystic Topaz pendant and these earrings are a perfect match. Can be worn day or night and go with anything. I'm so impressed I'm going to buy a few more pairs for presents! Bargain!
on 22 August 2017
Amazingly beautiful and sparkle,have bought six pairs as gifts in different stones,from ages 10yrs to 36yrs.Lovely little gift for all ages.All have been well received.Thank you Viv
on 6 June 2014
Very pretty earrings. Unfortunately, one of the posts broke away from the crystal the very first time I tried to wear them. It has been stuck together with super glue and I hope that it holds. Beryl Long
on 24 August 2014
My mum had previously bought me a pair of these as a gift and I was gutted to find last week that one had fallen out and couldn't be found, so I went and ordered another pair. They are a nice size and really very pretty in the light. Also I can keep them in overnight without my ears getting inflamed, which is unusual for me.
on 14 June 2017
I got these really cheap and love them! Shiny and the colours are very beautiful, subtle but interesting.
on 5 June 2017
Very pretty and attractively packaged. I'm looking forward to wearing them. Arrived in time and the outer packaging was excellent
on 22 November 2013
These earrings are a rainbow of colours , they go with all jewellery you have and any outfit also ! Stunning , wonderful , pretty & so very glam ! Made to the highest quality and finish ,a perfect gift for women of all ages , a friend , mother , relation or that special someone . Well worth the money , a fantastic buy !
on 2 September 2017
Very happy with earings i bought two sets little smaller than i thought but still very pretty
on 29 January 2014
These are such a lovely myriad of colours, and are not too small, or too big. Just right. The settings seem reasonably well made for the price too. Pleased with purchase.