Solid-State NMR: Basic Principles and Practice Hardcover – 10 Jun 2012
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
David Apperley studied chemistry at the University of East Anglia, Norwich and gained a PhD for studies of dipolar coupling in solids from the Open University, Milton Keynes in 1986. He further developed his interest in solid-state NMR while working as a Senior Experimental Officer in the Durham Solid-state NMR Research Service, at first in the Industrial Research Laboratories, and now in the Department of Chemistry, Durham University.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering > Materials Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering