on 20 June 2017
I received the goods in accordance with what was presented on the site. Recommend!Amazing product for the price and how well it works The seller answered my questions very patiently, excellent service. Reasonable price, packaged well, and fast shipping as well. live up to its promise I like this
on 5 April 2013
My son loves this! its a good quality. He likes the pirate on the front.
. . . . .
on 2 December 2014
Really happy with my purchase. I bought it for my 2.5 year old daughter who is very slim and it fitted fine. She likes wearing it and I feel it keeps her warm as our local pool can be a bit on the cold side. It can occasionally ride up a little in the crotch area but it doesn't bother her much. I feel it was very good value for money and will be purchasing next size up.
on 5 December 2012
I like this wetsuit very much; it's great for keeping my toddler warm in the pool.. But, the reason I'm giving it four stars only is because he was afraid of the pirate image! I didn't think he would take it like that, so I had to blacken it out with a Sharpie pen.. Other than that, I would recommend this suit..
on 17 September 2015
Split not long after we bought it had to use sewing skills developed in middle school. But son loved wearing it,his swimming coach advised not to wear for lessons as it makes you more buoyant. Good for holidays though especially at somewhere like centre parks.
on 28 July 2014
Unfortunately my little boy is quite thin so this suit didn't fit snugly and the water was as cold as ever but he still likes wearing it. I also find it handy that it has uv protection so he can play at the beach all day without a worry about sunburn
on 31 January 2015
Really good quality and brilliant for my four year old as when we have been on holiday the swimming pools are to cold for him (he does not have a lot of meat on him- just his build) and he does not enjoy it as much as his older brother who is chunkier, so we thought this would be an idea and it really works he now enjoys staying and playing in the pools and we can relax knowing that he is not freezing cold.
on 15 November 2014
Arrived very quickly. I ordered an age 3-4 for my son who will be 4 in a few months and is of average build. The length fits him fine but it is slightly baggy around the body, arms and legs. I think if I went for a smaller one, it would be too uncomfortable, length-wise. I won't need to use it for another while so hopefully he will have filled out a bit by then!
on 6 February 2014
Good value, short wetsuit. I purchased the age 5-6 for my son who is 4 yrs 6mths. My son is average height and build for his age. It may be worth considering sizing up as this wetsuit fits him just right with a little bit of growing room.It has washed well and I have cut the back cord shorter as it was quite long.
on 9 May 2014
I got the 3 to 4 year old for my nephew and when I saw it first I thought it was going to be too small. The reviews had said the sizing was good so I was surprised but it actually did fit him perfectly and obviously they are meant to be quite fitted to keep them warm. He loved the pirate picture on it also.