Soles Up Front Childs Australian Style Legionnaires Sun Hat ; Available in Boys Blue ; Girls Pink ; White ; Available in 0yr to 8yr
|Price:||£8.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- This SOLES UP FRONT legionnaires style rash cap covers back of neck and importantly the ears aswell with peak shading face
- Helps Block Sun from harming your skin.
- Ideal for the pool and seaside - quick drying.
- Elasticated back making it easy to keep on.
- Velcro tag to fold up neck flap
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
A great performing Sun Hat by "SolesUpFront". The Legionnaire Kids Swim Hat is a great little peaked cap in lightweight durable fabric. It has a neck flap for added protection to protect your child's neck from the sun, with a soft elastic section at the back for improved fit and comfort when your child is at the beach or playing in the sun. Easily folds up to pack into a bag or pocket. With Velcro fastening to roll up the neck flap.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wonderful little sunhat.
Protects head and neck very well.
Quality materials used.
Brilliant, it's a little big for my one year old but does the job!Published on 16 Mar. 2015 by Kirstie temple
RUBBISH is the only word to describe this its in the bin I am sorry I had to give this any starsPublished on 20 Jan. 2015 by mary
Fits well and initially I was very pleased. However, it loses its colour very quickly, I could see the pink colour running from the hat as I wrung it out after each use! Read morePublished on 30 Aug. 2014 by Mrs Zoe Johnson