- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Contain handwoven fabric using the finest handspun organic Ethiopian cottons
- Soles made from recycled tyres sourced locally in Ethiopia
- Outer Material: Leather Suede/Leather Nubuck
- Inner Material: Cotton Fabric
- Sole: Gum Rubber
- Closure: Slip-On
- Handwoven fabric using the finest organic Ethiopian cottons
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Manufactured in a small factory outside Addis Ababa in Ethiopia, soleRebels is a local enterprise that now employs 75 full-time staff and supports nearly 200 local suppliers. soleRebels’ mission is to create comfortable and colourful footwear for the wearer, while creating employment opportunities for local people. soleRebels is proud to be the first WFTO Fair Trade-certified footwear company on the planet.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had experienced same problem on all of the Solerebels shoes with a different construction of sole than this, because that they are not glued properly(perhaps cheap glue). I had to use super glue to fix the problem...And it worked. The Solerebels shoes are definitely not worth the full price but concerning the price I paid for this model with this type of sole is definitely priceworthy.