Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 11 October 2014
...they need to be HEATED in hot water before you fit them over the heels of your shoes. The heat turns the hard plastic soft like gummi bears and lets you fit the protectors much better, without scratching the heels in the process. Size was fine, except there was no 'heating instructions'' with them, or mention of it in the description.
on 26 May 2014
I bought quite a few pairs of these for a wedding in a field in Kenya and was handing them out to female guests who were trying not to sink in the mud. They were very well appreciated. What can I say, they work, well worth the money to remain more stable on soft or uneven ground.
on 16 April 2014
These are amazing! Tried them on my heels and the fit is perfect! Cannot wait to try them out! Have shown them to all my friends who think they will also try them. Wonderful idea. Definitely recommend them.
on 15 February 2014
Worn for a wedding on grass and in a marquee and these were perfect. Shoes are nude patent and not a speck of soil or mark off the protectors. These were perfect. will definitely wear again and buy more for other heels.
on 23 August 2014
Used these for my wedding day and worked great on both grass and paving stones. I have worn these several times too so lasted really well.
on 19 October 2014
I bought several of these for guests at a garden drinks event. They were snapped up and very useful. I also bought some medium size but more ladies used the small. Perfect!
on 18 July 2013
A must have for those outdoor events. Was sceptical about if they would work or last the day. Purchased two pairs and ended up giving a set to my friend as she was sinking in the grass, everyone commented on them and thought they were fab!!
on 23 August 2013
really cleaver idea and really works well, I always dread wearing really nice shoes out in the grass as I always scuff the heels but these are great!
on 23 June 2014
I measured my heels, and this size should have been correct; unfortunately the protectors were too small. Luckily I had ordered the medium as well and these are a perfect fit
on 18 June 2014
Unfortunately I lost one soon after I put it on my shoes. The remaining one did a good job as I didn't sink into the grass like all the other ladies at the wedding. I will buy another pair .