on 3 February 2012
I purchased this item as a christmas present for a friend who loves everything owl. She loved it, especially as it hooted.
It arrived well packed in the time advised by the retailer. I was very satisfied.
on 30 March 2013
looks good but only worked for a little while before failing. problem found to be on-off switch. This had spare contacts on it so able to swap over wiring. Could,nt be bothered to do a return.Would have given it a higher rating except for this problem
on 12 April 2013
looks quite good, build seems ok but when it hoots its really quite silly it just makes a slight squeak!! the real bugbear is the battreries dont last very long but then if we ever get a summer it might last a little longer
on the whole looks good ..but does not perform very well
on 9 December 2014
Had one of these lit up but didn't hoot. They sent me another it hooted but the insides were hanging out, the electric wiring tray was to small for the aperture so it wouldn't fit or seal. Eventually got a refund. Big shame I really liked the concept and was looking forward to seeing it in my garden all year round.
on 31 August 2013
The owl is better than I had expected from some reviews. Have had it some time and it is still hooting and lighting up as it should. We move it around the veg patch regularly so the birds etc don't start ignoring it.

A fun present with a practical purpose.
on 31 March 2014
Very pleased with the owl although smaller than I expected I was still very happy with it it looks
Lovely in my garden
on 18 January 2014
Bit smaller than I thought but o.k. The sound it emits is awful though, sounds more like a toy train than an owl.
on 17 December 2012
I bought this for my owl-mad mother and she loves it. She says it is too good to go outside so it lives in her sunroom and frightens visitors when it hoots. Looks great when lit up too.
on 4 September 2014
work well I have two and seem to be doing the job
on 30 January 2013
Looks great, turned it on light up and hooted its head off, scared the dogs who are used to listening to real owls in the woodland opposite. I took it apart, recharged the battery's and lasted one night. i SHALL TRY AGAIN IN THE SUMMER !