Have one to sell?
Sol: Exodus - Collector's Edition (PC DVD) German Edtion
Platform : Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Available from these sellers.
- Take part in intense action-packed, cinematic-style events as you pilot multi-purpose tactical fighters in single player mode
- Join a breakaway resistance group fighting for the survival of the human race
- Battle enemy forces across famous landmarks in our Solar System, from the rings of Saturn to Pluto, Neptune and Titan
- Supercharge your spacecraft with a complement of weapons including the all-powerful MAG cannon
- Employ a unique hacking technique to breach and take over the systems of massive warships
- Spot the nods towards your favorite TV shows and movies
- Enjoy gameplay staples of the genre such as dogfighting, engaging giant capital ships, protecting and rescuing friendlies
2 used from £8.76
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Don't see what you're looking for?
There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later.
All Product Information Customer Q&As Customer Reviews
In the world of SOL, 500 years in the future, the Earth that we know and love has been ruined by centuries of war, neglect and abuse, and humanity has left it behind as they colonized the solar system. Their thirst for conflict, however, followed them. It was only once scientists realized the sun was dying that man finally learned to work together. And work together they did - to form the United Colonies of Sol (UCS) and its UCS-1 Mission; the last hope for mankind.
SOL: Exodus is a 3D space-action game that leverages the power of modern graphics technology to deliver epic space battles featuring enormous capital ships, hordes of spacecraft, and beautifully rendered planetary battlegrounds in an action-packed, cinematic presentation reminiscent of TV shows and movies. SOL's aim is simple: to bring current-gen gamers the action space shooter they've craved since the days of Wing Commander and Freespace.
"It's a superlative amount of content and refinement compared to many so-called "triple-A" productions that sell for six times that amount. Anyone looking for a good space dogfight should feel obliged to give it a try." (Destructoid – 80%)
"A solid, if bite-sized, space combat game that revitalizes a defunct genre with excellent flight combat..." (The Escapist – 80%)
"SOL: Exodus is a triumph for indie games everywhere, and is living proof that Space Combat games belong in today's world." (MMGN – 80%)
There are no customer reviews yet.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|