Soils Paperback – 1 Jan 2001
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'...wonderfully informative...well researched, very accessible, clearly written...stressing the relevance to everyday life and future sustainable development'. -- The Biologist, 2001, 48 (5)
About the Author
William Dubbin studied soil science in Canada and the US before joining The Natural History Museum in 1997 as a soil mineralogist. He has field experience in North and Central America and has published widely on the mineralogy and chemistry of soils. A member of several soil science societies, he maintains an interest in the global issues of sustainable development and soil conservation.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Professional Horticulture > Soil Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geology
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming > Crop Husbandry
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Popular Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Agriculture & Farming