- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Amazon Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2017 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Software Testing: An ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester Foundation Guide 3rd ed Paperback – 17 Jun 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
[Of the first edition] Invaluable for anyone involved in testing and would lift the game of most VV&T staff (including designers doing their 'informal' reviews and tests) and their project managers. It is succinctly and clearly written with no non-sense. An unreserved 5 for value for money. --Brian Peaker - IT Training Magazine --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
About the Author
The authors are all experienced BCS examination setters and markers and know the ISTQB syllabus in depth. The editor, Brian Hambling, has experienced software development from a developer's, project manager's and quality manager's perspective in a career spanning over 30 years.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I just failed to find it very inspiring on a first read for what should be an interesting subject. So, 3 stars.
It's good on the detail of things, yet I feel it performs less well in giving a bird's-eye-view of the syllabus material.
Update: I've found the details on control flow graphs to be inadequate and have had to supplement them from other, online sources.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews