- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Software and Hardware Engineering: Assembly and C Programming for the Freescale HCS12 Microcontroller Paperback – 5 Apr 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Fredrick M. Cady is Emeritus Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Montana State University. His research activities include biomedical engineering, visual signal processing, astronomical image processing, and electro-optics and electro-optical system engineering. He has been honored with several teaching awards, including MSU Bozeman Mortar Board Professor of the Month, MSU Alumni-Chamber of Commerce Award for Excellence and the Phi Kappa Phi Anna Krueger Fridley Award for Distinguished Teaching.
Top Customer Reviews
All in all, not a bad book if you want a reference for the HCS12 and want to write assembler, although I wouldn't say it's the clearest ever. If you are expecting much useful C, buy something else or look at any of the numerous hobby sites on the net for basic examples to get you started.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Update, after review other books about this I actually have to give it another star, yes there are some mistakes but it is a 2nd edition and of course there will be mistakes because we are only human. It take a little bit of reading and actual reading not skimming through it like a novel to find out who killed who because it will be used later on so you may want to actually pay attention. I actually enjoyed the last class that I had even though I only made a C. I am about to hopefully take another class using this book so hopefully I will remake another update after this one.
07/28/2010 just to be up to date.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Architecture & Microprocessors
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering > Automatic Control
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering