- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3312 KB
- Print Length: 257 pages
- Publisher: Cisdal Publishing; 2nd edition (30 Oct. 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00GAMTRI8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #26,679 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£11.99|
Save £7.44 (62%)
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 257 pages|
Enjoy unlimited access to over 1 million titles and thousands of audiobooks on any device for £7.99 a month, including this one. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This little book is great. Not actually perfect, but good enough for five stars certainly. The writing style is clear and he covers the material in a logical order which makes much more sense to someone who already has a technical foundation. There are little reassurances that if something doesn't make sense right now, either it will be covered very soon, or it is covered immediately in a side note.
I appreciated the introduction to jQuery too. I was less diligent at following all the steps of the tutorial example, but I found the introduction to the debugger (I was using Chrome to follow the examples) to be useful. I downloaded the example code from the author's website and they worked for me.
It's let down by poor editing (lots of typos) and by poor choice of fonts - the code in particular is too big and so too many lines wrap unnecessarily. If it hadn't been for that I'd have given 5 stars.
So excellent if that is your need.
As an intelligent intro this book could hardly be bettered!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's great to have these type of books available on Kindle as I need them as reference all the time.Published 18 months ago by atb731
Great book for getting more than an overview of these technologies without going into significant detail about each one.Published 20 months ago by Richard
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Introduction
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Introduction to Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Engineering
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Scripting & Programming
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computing > Programming > Languages & Tools > HTML