Softleaves Silicone Sheet Keyboard Cover for PC Laptop Mobile / Large Size 470 x 150 mm or 18.5 x 5.91 inch Item code PC3
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made from a High Quality Micro-thin elastic silicone material designed to mould perfectly over the keyboard therefore, undetectable when using the keyboard.
- Has two different sides:Smooth side, to grip firmly on the keyboard, and an Anti-slip(Non-slip) side for comfort during use
- Easy to clean, odorless ,soft ,reusable ,washable and durable and Long term protection against dust
- Micro-thin, therefore, no need to remove the silicone cover from the keyboard after used, as you can close the laptop, telephone, mobile ... over it.No need for adhesives
- Large Size : 470 mm x 150 mm or 18.5 x 5.91 inch Keeps the Keyboard fully useable and visible in addition to allowing noise free typing. sheet Can also be cut to use for other applications where a soft elastic thin sheet is needed.
Customers Also Shopped For
Keyboards are difficult to clean. Softleaves high quality micro-thin elastic silicone covers protect them from dirt, dust, and partly from water and fluids ( rain ....) when used in hard environmental and industrial conditions , while allowing them to be easily disinfected using normal cleaning products.it also helps reduce Instruction for use: Softleaves silicone sheets are cut to standard keyboard sizes ,this sale is for the Large Size: 470 mm x 150 mm or 18.5 x 5.91 inch ) we have all size , please kindly go to our amazon shop . to simply find the size of your keyboard , however, if you could not find the size that you need , simply cut the silicone sheet to the shape of your laptop, mobile...keyboard.... . The silicone sheet has two different sides ( smooth and unti-slip) , place the smooth surface on the keyboards with the unti-slip( non-slip) side upward
Top Customer Reviews
The reason I particularly wanted to try one of these keyboard covers is because the lettering always wears away extremely quickly on all my keyboards, which apparently is mainly caused by certain chemicals that may be present in your body and NOT by too much pressure being applied as I first imagined! And since these covers prevent those bodily chemicals from coming into direct contact with the keys, they should prevent the lettering wearing away so quickly. So when I get my next new keyboard, I will use it with one of these covers from day one, to see if the lettering lasts any longer! I will then report back with my findings although I am fairly confident that it will do the trick.
The sheet is translucent rather than clear, which means the keys are not quite as visible as they might have been. However, it scarcely matters. Maybe it's not possible to manufacture it clear.
The presentation of the product is diabolical. It comes in a clear plastic container with not instructions of any kind, not even a printed label. Surely a leaflet wouldn't have fatally hit their profit margin? This is undoubtedly why the intellectually challenged amongst us have left bad reviews, not realizing one has first to REMOVE THE FLIPPING BACKING SHEET. This is quite thick and in clear plastic. Why on earth not make it opaque? Then the need to remove it would be obvious.
Have since realised that there are, indeed, some instructions on the pack, but they are almost invisibly printed. Not surprised other folk have missed them.
May as well but a piece of card over keyboard to stop dust and save your money!