|Price:||£5.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Dance like Sofia the First with her iconic Royal Shoes!
- Features closed toe style for maximized comfort and fit
- Satin and lace ruffled bow, mini kitten heels, and Sofia the First artwork
- Royal Shoes come with a free magical lesson card to use in the Talking Magical Amulet, sold separately
- Official licensed Disney Jr.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Dance like Sofia the First with her iconic Royal Shoes! Sofia's dainty shoes are a perfect accessory to any dress and feature closed toe style for maximized comfort and fit. Its satin and lace ruffled bow, mini kitten heel and Sofia the First artwork details make this shoe fit for a princess! The Royal Shoes come with a free magical lesson card to use in the Talking Magical Amulet, sold separately. Discover a secret princess lesson on each card and collect them all! Ages 3+.
Top Customer Reviews
She does a lot of role play at nursery and i saw the toddlers wearing shoes like these. I happened to see this pair for a very good price in the warehouse deal section (used and open box items) so I bought it. My daughter loves them so much that I wouldn't mind paying full price for it! She prances around in these shoes and pretend play a lot. Since they are made of plastic I can't imagine them being comfy to be honest - but she doesn't really wear them for long so i don't worry this causing damage to her feet. She's currently size 7.5 (infant) and they fit her fine with some space to grow. I don't allow her to walk in them to go up or down the stairs though because they become a trip hazard. Overall i would recommend this to little girls who like dressing up and imaginative play.