- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
Mens Socks, 3 Pairs Lambswool blend 6-11 UK, Black, non-elastic suitable for Diabetic; Socks
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Supremely comfortable
- Super soft cuff, Free from elastic.
- Lambswool blend
- Lambswool blend
- Ventilated foot section
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
These super soft Socks are supremely comfortable, free from binding elastic. They have a ventilated panel for extra comfort.
This range of socks provide support for your feet during the day offering supreme lasting comfort.
- Without elastic
- Socks suitable for diabetics
- Lambswool blend non-elastic Socks
Top Customer Reviews
up date update update
I have since bought the new black ones after being out of stock for a while, and I have to say that the wool content seems to have been reduced, they now have a lighter feel and do not appear as warm as the original purchases I made therefore I would not buy the black ones again!!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really nice comfortable socks with no top constriction.Published on 13 July 2014 by Mr. J. P. Mcconnell-wood
The socks although the size was from 6 to 11 they would have fitted a size 13 not pleased at allPublished on 20 May 2014 by roy whitmore
no elastic so size only size 11 and wanted smaller size meaning over two inches left in sole side not good for diabeticsPublished on 20 May 2014 by T. N. Davies
Great socks lovely fit feel very nice on great vaule for money good colours do seem to help with reducing the discomfort that i getPublished on 25 Mar. 2014 by kay
This product is to be recommended for Winter use by anyone with circulatory problems;eg-Diabetics.They have proved you do not have to have strong elastic qualities in a sock for... Read morePublished on 10 Mar. 2014 by ndball