Sociology as Applied to Medicine, 6e Paperback – 27 Jun 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Sociology as Applied to Medicine
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
+ *Very* well written - the authors are very litterate in explaining a topic that needs to be explained carefully in order not to be misunderstood.
- Can drag in places.
I recommend this book as well as the subject to anyone studying medicine. I found some things a real eye-opener - it really is applied sociology rather than theory, which I will use in my future career as a doctor.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is a great summary for most of the necessary knowledge one'll need to pass basic medical sociology (e.g. forPublished on 24 Mar. 2013 by Maggie Li
I ordered the Kindle version of this for Windows 8 but never received it. Now they want me to type in six more words, so here are a few more - I NEVER RECEIVED IT!Published on 6 Mar. 2013 by Dr. MJ Jolley
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Nursing
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Nursing
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Nursing
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Sociology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences