- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Social Movements and Protest (Key Topics in Sociology) Paperback – 9 Jan 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'… engaging and highly suitable for both undergraduate and graduate audiences. This highly accessible text provides a broad overview of central topics of interest to social movement scholars and provides insights into the ways in which movements are studied.' Andrew W. Martin, Ohio State University
'The book to give to students discovering theories of social movements and one that academics too will happily browse to refresh rusty memories.' Sheila Rowbotham, Honorary Fellow, Manchester University
This lively textbook integrates theory and methodology into the study of social movements, and includes contemporary case studies such as political violence and terrorism, alter-globalisation, social networking and global activism, to engage students and encourage them to apply theories critically.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?