Social Work and Mental Health (Transforming Social Work Practice) Paperback – 1 Sep 2004
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Malcolm Golightley has worked in the mental health field for over twenty years, drawing on extensive experience as a community development workers, Approved Social Worker, trainer and researcher. As Head of the School of Health and Social Care he has responsibility for academic leadership and, with others, developing mental health research. Until recently he was a Mental Health Act Commissioner and carried out inspections on behalf of the Healthcare Commission.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Social Welfare & Services