- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 364 KB
- Print Length: 117 pages
- Publisher: Richard Stacy; 1 edition (19 Jun. 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00DI4H440
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #557,639 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Social Media and The Three Per Cent Rule: how to succeed by not talking to 97 per cent of your audience Kindle Edition
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I've been a fan of Richard's for a long time because he is so clairvoyant and focused in his understanding as well as his advice. It's one that many organizations are not yet heeding-though they do so at their own peril.
The seismic change that social represents is in its infancy. If you want to avoid being disrupted or becoming irrelevant, I suggest you read this book
(Background: I'm VP/Marketing at [...]
While reading it, you can see how the author has started with a blank slate only armed with zealous curiosity so characteristic of great thinkers. I would implore you to just have a glance over any of his articles freely floating on the web to get a zest of what he is talking about.
|Length: 1:29 Mins|
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Computing & Internet
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Marketing & Sales
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computing > Tech Culture & Computer Literacy > Social Networks