Customer reviews

on 12 August 2016
I found this book extremely useful, it's hands on guide for all aspects of online marketing for musicians. It has very well structured, well informed and easy to follow advice that you can follow step by step.
on 21 July 2014
I used this text for my dissertation studies at University, it covers a great deal of information, accurately and on a easy to understand basis. I found the digital social media topics very useful and was great evidence for my study.

The fact I could have it in kindle format, online instantly was very helpful as I could take it everywhere I went, wherever I was to study - thank you!
on 21 December 2013
For an old man (62) who did not grow up with all the social media of today, this book really helps understanding how the different medias work.
on 12 February 2017