- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Teach Yourself (26 April 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1444185918
- ISBN-13: 978-1444185911
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.3 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 69,948 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Social Media Marketing In A Week: Create Your Successful Social Media Strategy In Just Seven Days (Teach Yourself) Paperback – 26 Apr 2013
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Learn in a week, what the experts learn in a lifetime
From the Back Cover
Social media marketing just got easier
You are just seven steps away from understanding the essentials of social media marketing. Imagine having everything you need to guide your interactions with your fans and subscribers at your fingertips. Now you can.
Social Media Marketing In A Week is a simple and straightforward guide to mastering the basics, giving you everything you really need to know in just seven short chapters. From making the right first impression and having a unified message and strategy, to knowing where your audience is, engaging them and managing your reputation, you'll discover how to build a relationship with your customers on sites like Facebook, YouTube, Flickr and Pinterest, without selling to them. You'll also find tips to help you put it all into action.
The fastest way to successful social media marketing
Whether you choose to read it in a week or in a single sitting, Social Media Marketing In A Week is your fastest route to success:
- Sunday: An introduction to social media
- Monday: Successful case studies
- Tuesday: Getting started with social media marketing
- Wednesday: Phase one of your social media takeover
- Thursday: Phase two of your social media takeover
- Friday: Phase three: quality content creation
- Saturday: Managing, metrics and scaling up
Learn in a week, remember for a lifetime--This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition. See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Job Hunting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Distribution > Retail
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Advertising
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Computing & Internet