The Social Media Manifesto Hardcover – 4 Dec 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Fantastic analyses of real issues in the world of Social. Jed has gone beyond the obvious to dig deep into areas that many do not attempt to. I will ask every marketer to give it a serious read. This book is made of real tangible thinking, not of material that is meant to attract eye-balls via catchy headlines in a tech blog.' - Asad ur Rehman, Director Global Media Innovations, Unilever
'This is the must have book for any CMO. Those businesses who really understand how to evolve into being a truly social business will be those who can lead a march on their competitors by really capturing true customer trust and loyalty - the holy grail for any seasoned marketer. This book is an invaluable tool to help you navigate your way around just how to build the business of the future - where customer and innovation are at the heart of their success.' -Peter Markey, Chief Marketing Officer, RSA Group
'Anyone concerned about the future of their business should read this book. Hallam is extremely well read and has packed almost a decade of experience into his five years in agency life. His wisdom defies his youth. He brings clear thinking as a digital native and a member of Generation Z to the impact of social technologies on business. It will leave you wanting more.' - Stephen Waddington, Author of Brand Anarchy and editor of Share This
A compelling book with advice and case studies on how to successfully use social technology to build a successful businessSee all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
Buy it before it runs out forever and then you won't be able to buy it.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > International
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Balanced Scorecard
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Production & Quality Control
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > International
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Marketing Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Public Relations