The Social Role of Liturgy in the Religion of the Qumran Community (Studies on the Texts of the Desert of Judah) Library Binding – 15 Sep 2006
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
a careful, well-informed, and judicious guide through these treacherous waters, often offering important new insights Carol A. Newsom, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
About the Author
Russell C.D. Arnold, Ph.D. (2005) in Near Eastern Languages and Cultures, University of California, Los Angeles, is Assistant Professor of Religious Studies at DePauw University in Greencastle, IN. He has also written on the relationship between sacrifice and prayer at Qumran.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Religious History > Christianity
- Books > History > Religious History > Judaism
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism > Literary Theory & Movements
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Bible > Hermeneutics
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Worship & Devotion > Prayerbooks & Hymnals
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Judaism > History & Culture
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > History
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies > Jewish Studies