- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Social Identifications Paperback – 19 May 1988
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
." . . an incisive, scholarly and, above all, intelligent book . . . penetrating arguments, bolstered by a consummate command of the experimental and phenomenological literature of social psychological behavior."
." . . easily readable . . . a volume worthy of recognition."
"This work is bound to be the basis for further study and considerable debate."
-"Choice, Nov 1988
About the Author
MICHAEL A. HOGG is currently Senior Lecturer in Psychology at the University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia. He is the author (with Dominic Abrams) of Social Identification, and coeditor of Social Identity Theory and Group Motivation. He is also the author (with Turner, Oakes, Reicher, and Wetherell) of Rediscovering the Social Group. --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?