- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Social Engineering Penetration Testing: Executing Social Engineering Pen Tests, Assessments and Defense Paperback – 25 Apr 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"...art depends on technique here,...and that is the book's main focus: the techniques of these con artists. This book goes beyond the art and that is what makes it a must-read." --Computing Reviews
"...will help you understand the many tricks and approaches to this most powerful of hacking processes. And...it will enable you to integrate social engineering within the overall framework of your penetration testing services." -Network Security, Nov 2014
A practical guide to planning and executing an effective social engineering security assessment and defenseSee all Product description