- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Social Constructionist Psychology: A Critical Analysis of Theory and Practice Paperback – 1 Sep 1999
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
David J. Nightingale teaches critical psychology in the Department of Psychology at Bolton Institute. His research is concerned with the philosophical and theoretical underpinnings of social constructionism and critical psychology. He has published work on understanding and practising critical psychology, the teaching of social constructionism, the philosophy of social constructionism, and the body.
John Cromby teaches psychology in the Department of Interdisciplinary Human Studies at the University of Bradford. He previously worked as a researcher in medical settings, including learning disabilities and drug addiction. His research has been concerned with issues of self, identity and subjectivity, and with educational applications of 'virtual reality' computer systems.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Social & Developmental Psychology > Social
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Semantics