- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2964 KB
- Publisher: Baekdal Plus; 1 edition (1 Jun. 2011)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0055V3FLU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,387,496 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Social Commerce ...It is a completely new playing field! Kindle Edition
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
However, without saying it directly, Baekdal makes it clear that social requires a huge commitment in time. And this is something the majority if business owners - "solopreneurs," who make $50k/yr or less - struggle with.
Mr. Baekdal writes on his blog about the rising trend of "individual media companies."
I would like to see an update of this book that speaks more to the challenges and needs of these really small businesses, who make up the overwhelming majority of businesses today.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Industries & Professions > E-commerce
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computing > Business > Web Marketing