- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Social Change and Social Work: The Changing Societal Conditions of Social Work in Time and Place Hardcover – 11 Aug 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'This is a welcome volume from Finland. Although beginning as a tribute to Mirja Satka's work, it includes a diversity of subject matter which nicely encapsulates both social work research in Finland, and also the breadth of scholarship represented in Mirja's work and the network of social work thinkers she has collaborated with. It is a worthwhile collection of thought-provoking pieces which constitutes a considerable contribution to our current and future understanding of social work in its European and global context.'Jan Fook, Royal Holloway, University of London, UK
About the Author
Timo Harrikari is Senior Research Fellow and Adjunct Professor of Social Work in the Department of Social Research at the University of Helsinki, Finland. Pirkko-Liisa Rauhala is University Lecturer of Social Work and Adjunct Professor of Social Policy in the Department of Social Research at the University of Helsinki, Finland. Elina Virokannas is University Lecturer and Adjunct Professor of Social Work in the Department of Social Sciences and Philosophy at the University of JyvÃ¤skylÃ¤, Finland.