Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.99 UK delivery
+ £1.99 UK delivery
Socata TBM850 for FS2004 and FSX (PC DVD)
|Price:||£19.82 FREE UK delivery.|
- Compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D
- 'Blank livery' Paint Kit to create your own paint schemes (PhotoShop required)
- DX9 / DX10 compatible
- Frame-rate friendly
- Easy-to-use operating manual
- Checklists and performances tables supplied Comprehensive feature list includes correct operation of the "ailerspoilers" - narrow airbrake-like assisters that improve aileron authority
- Accurate flap operating gear, fully detailed landing gear and even individually modelled ventilation louvres in the airframe
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The Socata TBM850 - the fastest single-engined turboprop - has been studied and modelled in-depth for the flight simulation pilot. Every tiny detail, panel screw and rivet is meticulously depicted in 3D. Cockpit arrays and instruments have been built by the best in the business and bring you new levels of functionality and interactivity to make your flight experience rewarding and challenging. Flight dynamics are programmed by real-world aviation engineers to bring a new sense of reality to your virtual skies
With top speed at 320Kts, the TBM850 offers the cruise speeds typical of light jets with the efficiency and economy of a single-engine turboprop. The large propeller can be utilized as a powerful aerodynamic brake, allowing landing on extremely short strips and runways. Built by DAHER-SOCATA (www.tbm850.com), the TBM850 is the perfect blend of beauty, technology and efficiency.