Sobotta: Atlas of Human Anatomy, Vol. 1: Head, Neck, Upper Limb Hardcover – 3 Apr 2006
|New from||Used from|
Hardcover, 3 Apr 2006
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
The first volume comes with small guide for origin and insertion of muscles and nerves etc... which makes life just easy
also the note only the labels on the diagrams are in Latin but everything else like the text is in English.
Volume 1 has one of the best Neuro-Anatomy sections in my opinion!
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Pre-clinical Medicine
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Reference
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Anatomy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z