Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
SnuzPod 3 Bedside Crib - Dove Grey
|Price:||£199.95 FREE delivery.|
- SnuzPod 3 has added functionality, a lighter bassinet and a more breathable sleeping environment. More than just a bedside crib; use as a bedside crib, stand alone crib or moses basket/bassinet.
- Simply attach the crib to your bed using straps provided (fits frame and divan beds) and your ready use as a bedside crib. The 9 different height settings allow you to ensure the crib is the right height for your bed (31-63cm)
- New! SnuzPod 3 now comes with an optional reflux function, by tilting the crib and setting an incline to reduce reflux symptoms little one can get a better nights sleep.
- New! SnuzPod 3 has a 20% lighter bassinet, so there's no need to buy a moses basket for the day time. The bassinet is perfect for day time naps around the house during the day.
- Suitable from birth - 6 months (max. recommended weight 10kg). Includes mattress
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
SnuzPod 3 Bedside Crib - Dusk Grey
SnuzPod 3 Bedside Crib - White
SnuzPod 3 Bedside Crib - Natural
Chicco Next 2 Me Side Sleeping Crib Elegance
Babylo Cozi Sleeper
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||The Little Green Sheep||Amazon.co.uk||The Little Green Sheep||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||World Trader's|
|Colour||SnuzPod 3 Dove Grey||SnuzPod 3 Dusk Grey||SnuzPod 3 - White||SnuzPod 3 - Natural||Elegance||Grey|
Sleep safely, feed easily and be closer with the all new SnuzPod 3. With a stunning new look and additional features including a reflux tilt, larger and lighter removable bassinet and two breathable mesh sides.
- comfort, feed and sleep close to your baby
- zip-down wall for easy access during the night
- new spacious & lightweight removable bassinet
- new reflux tilt option
- new dual-sided breathable mesh sides
- rocking stand
- 0-6 months
- straps to your bed (9 height settings up to 63cm)
- quilted mattress included
- fits divan and framed beds (straps included)
- height adjustable from 31-63cm (parents mattress height when measured
from the floor)
- made using quality birch ply and solid wood
- removable fabric, hand wash only
- external size: l100 x d49 x h95cm (maximum height)
- premium quilted foam mattress included – certified free of harmful
chemicals or substances (oeko-tex 100 class 1 baby)
- mattress size: 44 x 80cm
- safety testing - snuzpod has undergone extensive product testing, and has
been tested to and passed british standards bs en 1130 (cribs and cradles).
1x SnuzPod, 1x Mattress, 1x Frame straps, 1x Divan straps, Instructions
From the manufacturer
By your side
Simply attach the crib to your bed using straps included (fit Divan and frame beds). The 9 different height settings allow you to ensure the crib is the right height for your bed (31-63cm). Your mattress and the SnüzPod mattress should be level.
Mattress size: 80x44cm
NEW wider & lighter lift-off bassinet
No need for a separate Moses Basket for daytime naps! The SnüzPod 3 bedside crib has been cleverly designed to always be by your side, with a unique lift-off bassinet that’s lightweight and comfortable for use around the home and when visiting friends and family.
NEW Reflux incline feature
SnüzPod 3 includes an optional reflux incline feature. By tilting the crib and setting an incline to reduce reflux symptoms little one can get a better nights sleep.
NEW dual-view breathable mesh sides
The dual-view breathable mesh on both sides of the bassinet promote airflow, whilst the unique front zip-down wall makes feeding and comforting your baby easy and convenient, with no need to leave your bed.
Safe Access During The Night
Our easy Zip Mesh Wall allows for easy and flexible access during the night.
Simply zip-down to comfort and feed. Return back up to create a four-walled crib and a safe sleeping space for baby, away from parent's bedding. Transparent mesh allows you to monitor your baby without disturbing them.
- Suitable from birth to 6 months, or until baby can sit up unaided
- 9 height adjustable settings (31-63cm). Measurements taken from floor to the top of the parents mattress.
- Rockable stand and bassinet (when not attached to the bed)
- External size: L100 x 49 x H95 (maximum height)
- Included: Bed Straps (Fits divan and framed beds). Instructions included.
- Included: Quilted mattress (44 x 80cm), with OEKO-Tex 100 materials.
- Removable fabric that can be hand washed
- UK Designed, made from sustainably sourced Beech Wood
- Requires self-assembly
- Product weight: 11kg
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At 4.5 weeks, I won't lie, we haven't had four hour stretches of sleep in it until literally recently but it is still a massive improvement on no sleep at all! As our daughter has become more accustomed to life outside the tummy, the more settled and content she has been in her Snuzpod and I will update as necessary on our progress with the product.
At almost 6 months she sleeps beautifully in it, only having restless nights when she has growth spurts and when she was adjusting to life without a hip harness overnight. My daughter is a bit smaller than average but still has plenty of room so can continue to sleep happily in this til she is able to sit up from laying independently.
The Snuzpod is a 3 in 1 crib and we have used it as both a standalone in the first week of so after my c-section when I was unable to do the stairs comfortably or lay down in bed, we set up in the lounge and used it as a traditional crib. We have since used it as a cosleeper which she is much more contented in than standalone as she can smell and hear mummy closer by.
We chose the dove grey for aesthetic reasons as it goes better in our bedroom, unlike the other reviewer we have had no issues with finish flaking or chipping and its been manhandled up and down a narrow staircase several times! At 6 months it still looks good as new and would definitely do well for another baby if we have another in the future or pass it on.
The zipped side is far more comfortable to sleep on than the cosleeper we had previously, as there are no bars holding the tension and digging into you all night if you want the side down. You can tuck the flap down the gap in the mattress but early on I felt safer knowing I can zip her up if I need to. A few months in I felt happy tucking the flap between the cot and mattress which allowed me to get closer to her in the night and still be comfortable.
The mattress is lovely and firm yet comfortable and fits the crib perfectly, it is a squidge to tuck loose sheets of blankets in if your baby is still too small for baby sleeping bags but that's a good thing! A tip, if you do tuck the flap down the gap, try tucking blankets down that gap too, you get a much firmer tuck that way. The accompanying bed linen is expensive but most standard crib bedding fits it too as a backup if your little one is wets through or is a bit sicky.
The rocking function is optional (we never used it) and the storage shelf and bars at the end are super handy to tuck extra Muslins, blankets or clip a nappy organiser onto.
I've tried a few cosleeper cots after my first daughter refused to sleep in her Moses basket as a newborn and after a few mistakes and returns we settled on the best available at the time which was the Bednest with an organic mattress by Little Green Sheep. However there were design factors I wasn't completely happy with including the hard wooden dowels on the side flaps which you had to lie uncomfortably on to get close to sleeping baby.
The Snuzpod has been the answer to my issues with the bednest and we used it with a sleepyhead for the first 7 weeks as our second daughter is even more clingy than our first but then due to hip dysplasia we couldn't and switched to a cosy dream to support her head and knees, she was still comfortable on the flat mattress when this was being washed.
It's a big investment but 6 months down the line it really has been worth every penny, if you want the closeness of cosleeping but with the safety precaution of a bedside cot, you can't really buy better than this.
That is the end of the positives...
1 star deducted for rocking function - wood frame came uneven and rocking function is not even and not very comfortable.
1 star deducted for frame quality - screws seem to be coming loose when weight is out on frame and the wood frame is not of great quality.
1 star deducted for overall quality and satisfaction. We were excited to buy this cot as it seemed awesome but overall disappointed.
I tried even to get a replacement from Snuz but after a couple of emails and them asking for more and more details, I decided just to keep it for not until we replace it once the baby is 6 months as it is too much hassle with the baby to go through this procedure.
We didn't really remove it from it's stand as it was hard for me to lift at first and we live in a small flat, so quite a hassle.
It is really nice compared to other similar products.
Now, the reason why it doesn't get a 5* score from me is because it's quite small and only was used for 3.5 months. Our baby is quite big/tall (91st percentile), which doesn't help of course, but by the end of the usage her arms were constantly touching the side, which often woke her up.