- Save 20% on a Gold Snugg Lightning Charger Cable when you purchase 1 or more iPhone or iPad case offered by TheSnugg. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on a Silver Snugg Lightning Charger Cable when you purchase 1 or more iPhone or iPad case offered by TheSnugg. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on a RoseGold Snugg Lightning Charger Cable when you purchase 1 or more iPhone or iPad case offered by TheSnugg. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on a Snugg Messenger Bag (Brown) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by TheSnugg. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on a Snugg Rucksack when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by TheSnugg. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
iPad Mini Case, Snugg™ Black Leather iPad Mini 1 & 2 Smart Case Cover [Lifetime Guarantee] Protective Flip Stand for Apple iPad Mini 1 & 2 With Auto Wake & Sleep
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PRECISION ENGINEERED: Combining style and functionality seamlessly together, the Snugg iPad Mini 1 and Mini 2 offers a slim and lightweight design together with a handy flip stand and full auto sleep/wake compatibility.
- COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION: Your device will be carefully and securely held within a soft, premium bonded PU leather exterior that acts as a shield against accidental drops, knocks, bumps, scratches and dust.
- REFINED LUXURY: The smooth, nubuck fibre interior provides a comfortable cushion for your tablet's precious screen. Subtle, contrasting stitching adds the finishing touches to a case that is just made to match up to the iPad Mini 1 and Mini 2 's elegance.
- DAY TO DAY PRACTICALITY: Everybody loves to watch their favourite movies and shows on the go, and that's exactly why the Snugg Leather Flip Case features a folding rear panel with two viewing positions.
- SNUGG LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We are so confident in the quality of materials that we use for our cases that if in the unlikely event you do ever have a problem then we will repair or replace it for you, no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
iPad mini Leather Cases
The Perfect Fit
The Snugg PU leather case is the perfect fit for your iPad mini. Creating a case with cutouts that have been designed to carefully consider the iPad mini's cameras, charging and headphone ports, the speakers, buttons and all sensors. Additionally we have incorporated a Velcro tab, which secures your iPad into the case, minimising movement and ensuring your tablet is always Snugg.
Great From Every Angle
Snugg iPad PU leather premium cases offer a stylish finish to your iPad mini while still providing maximum protection. This case has been designed to fold in all the right places, standing up perfectly for FaceTime or watching movies and folding into the ideal typing and gaming position. Each angle has been developed to maximise the enjoyment of your iPad mini, while ensuring you remain comfortable at all times.
We've made sure that our PU leather case hits the spot on all levels. As well as the built-in 2 position stand, we have ensured this case includes the auto sleep/wake function - to make the most of your iPad mini's battery. It has an incorporated hand strap to give added support when using your iPad mini and to keep your stylus safe we've included a loop so it's always to hand. Please note, a stylus is not included as part of the case.
A Promise of Quality
All of the products we stock are great in both function and quality. Our PU leather cases are quality tested to ensure we send out products that reflect the reputation we have built. That's how we became the number 1 seller on Amazon UK and USA for iPad 4 and mini cases, people worldwide know that The Snugg delivers fantastic, innovative products and every Case comes with a Lifetime Guarantee. Our Lifetime Guarantee covers you against faults and unusual wear and tear for the lifetime of your Snugg product. We will replace any faulty case with a new version, with no hassle.
iPad Case Options
|Case Style|| |
|Available iPad 1 Colours|| || |
|Available iPad 2 Colours|| || |
|Available iPad 3 & 4 Colours|| || |
|Available iPad mini Colours|| || || |
|Built in Hand Strap|| |
|Stand Positions|| |
|Stylus Loop|| |
|Auto Sleep/Wake|| |
|Soft Nubuck Interior|| |
|Unique Features||The Original Snugg Case||4 Card Pockets and 1 large intergrated pocket||Ultra Thin, form fitting and lightweight design||Squared, shock absorbing elements|
|Compatible with These Accessories for Discounts|| |
iPad Car Headrest Mount
2 in 1 Stylus & Pen
iPad Screen Protectors
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The elastic handle has failed and lost its elasticity and does not grip my hand so the handle is defective.
2. The stitching has failed in a couple of places and the plastic faux leather is coming away.
3. The plastic faux leather is peeling away from the case and flaking off in places
4. The case no longer turns the iPad on or off when opening or closing the case.
I wrote to Snugg asking them for clarification on the terms and conditions of their lifetime warranty. I am aware of what ware and tear is, however the failures are preventing the case from functioning on some of the key points for which I purchased the product.
Amongst the responses the latest has confirmed that basically this is not a lifetime warranty but just a short term warranty that is no different from what you would expect when buying any product. The response to my query was as follows:
"There are several attributing factors to what manufacturing issues include
It is dependent on time frame and if you do get a case with a manufacturing issue then it will usually show within the first 3 months of use, it is of course also based on our own judgement when images and additional information is sent to us
A general overview of a manufacturing issue is
Case cracking / breaking within the first couple of months of purchase
Fraying (early on)
All members of the TheSnugg team use Snugg products for all personal devices and so have an in depth knowledge of how and what happens to these cases "
The product as a whole has protected my iPad well over the past few years. I am not slating the product for what it is or for how it has lasted. It functioned well within a period I would have been happy with. My frustration is against their lifetime warranty advertising which is clearly something that they are not prepared to stand by when it comes to a claim.
I am quite disappointed with the new case, it was advertised as 'distressed brown leather', whilst it clearly isn't leather at all. I doubt that it will last as long as the previous one, and I shan't be buying from Snugg in the future.
Excellent product and very competetively priced for the quality.
With regret, I am updating my review. First thing, this item is NOT leather it is PLASTIC, known as UP leather. This information is in the product description, personally I find it very misleading to advertise this product as being made of leather when it is NOT.
Secondly, I took my iPad in hand luggage on the plane, the bag was not mishandled but when I took the iPad out, I noticed as couple of chips in the plastic. My wife's has started to do the same. This leads me to conclude that the plastic "Leather" is not very hardwearing at all and is prone to coming off in small chunks.
If you want a decent leather (and I mean proper leather from a cow), then buy from Piel Frama direct in Spain, There iPad 2 cases will set you back 135 Euros inclusive post by UPS but they are exquisite, hand made to the highest quality and beautiful leather.
Three years on and with gentle handling (lives on the bedside table) it has worn quite badly. This is now so bad I decided to contact Snugg about the lifetime warranty and of course it appears any wear is unreasonable. I don't see the point of promoting a lifetime warranty if it is only for the lifetime of a hamster and doesn't really cover anything other than manufacturing issues which would be covered under the standard 12 month warranty. Interestingly about 6 months later I bought a Maroo case for my iPad. This was also a premium case and was only a few quid more expensive. My Maroo case dosn't get such gentle care but is showing no signs of wear whatsoever compared to it's Snugg PU companion. So if you want a case to last as long as your iPad resign yourself to buying a few Snuggs or just one real premium case.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews