- Save 20% on a Gold Snugg Lightning Charger Cable when you purchase 1 or more iPhone or iPad case offered by TheSnugg. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on a Silver Snugg Lightning Charger Cable when you purchase 1 or more iPhone or iPad case offered by TheSnugg. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on a RoseGold Snugg Lightning Charger Cable when you purchase 1 or more iPhone or iPad case offered by TheSnugg. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on a Snugg Messenger Bag (Brown) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by TheSnugg. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on a Snugg Rucksack when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by TheSnugg. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on a Snugg iPhone 6s Plus Flip Black Leather when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by TheSnugg. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on a Snugg iPhone 6s Flip Case in Black Leather when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by TheSnugg. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Snugg iPad Mini & Mini 2 Case - Smart Cover with Flip Stand & Lifetime Guarantee (White Leather) for Apple iPad Mini & Mini 2 with Retina
|Sale:||£19.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£4.00 (17%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PRECISION ENGINEERED: Combining style and functionality seamlessly together, the Snugg iPad Mini 1 and Mini 2 offers a slim and lightweight design together with a handy flip stand and full auto sleep/wake compatibility.
- COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION: Your device will be carefully and securely held within a soft, premium bonded PU leather exterior that acts as a shield against accidental drops, knocks, bumps, scratches and dust.
- REFINED LUXURY: The smooth, nubuck fibre interior provides a comfortable cushion for your tablet's precious screen. Subtle, contrasting stitching adds the finishing touches to a case that is just made to match up to the iPad Mini 1 and Mini 2 's elegance.
- DAY TO DAY PRACTICALITY: Everybody loves to watch their favourite movies and shows on the go, and that's exactly why the Snugg Leather Flip Case features a folding rear panel with two viewing positions.
- SNUGG LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We are so confident in the quality of materials that we use for our cases that if in the unlikely event you do ever have a problem then we will repair or replace it for you, no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
iPad mini Leather Cases
The Perfect Fit
The Snugg PU leather case is the perfect fit for your iPad mini. Creating a case with cutouts that have been designed to carefully consider the iPad mini's cameras, charging and headphone ports, the speakers, buttons and all sensors. Additionally we have incorporated a Velcro tab, which secures your iPad into the case, minimising movement and ensuring your tablet is always Snugg.
Great From Every Angle
Snugg iPad PU leather premium cases offer a stylish finish to your iPad mini while still providing maximum protection. This case has been designed to fold in all the right places, standing up perfectly for FaceTime or watching movies and folding into the ideal typing and gaming position. Each angle has been developed to maximise the enjoyment of your iPad mini, while ensuring you remain comfortable at all times.
We've made sure that our PU leather case hits the spot on all levels. As well as the built-in 2 position stand, we have ensured this case includes the auto sleep/wake function - to make the most of your iPad mini's battery. It has an incorporated hand strap to give added support when using your iPad mini and to keep your stylus safe we've included a loop so it's always to hand. Please note, a stylus is not included as part of the case.
A Promise of Quality
All of the products we stock are great in both function and quality. Our PU leather cases are quality tested to ensure we send out products that reflect the reputation we have built. That's how we became the number 1 seller on Amazon UK and USA for iPad 4 and mini cases, people worldwide know that The Snugg delivers fantastic, innovative products and every Case comes with a Lifetime Guarantee. Our Lifetime Guarantee covers you against faults and unusual wear and tear for the lifetime of your Snugg product. We will replace any faulty case with a new version, with no hassle.
iPad Case Options
|Case Style|| |
|Available iPad 1 Colours|| || |
|Available iPad 2 Colours|| || |
|Available iPad 3 & 4 Colours|| || |
|Available iPad mini Colours|| || || |
|Built in Hand Strap|| |
|Stand Positions|| |
|Stylus Loop|| |
|Auto Sleep/Wake|| |
|Soft Nubuck Interior|| |
|Unique Features||The Original Snugg Case||4 Card Pockets and 1 large intergrated pocket||Ultra Thin, form fitting and lightweight design||Squared, shock absorbing elements|
|Compatible with These Accessories for Discounts|| |
iPad Car Headrest Mount
2 in 1 Stylus & Pen
iPad Screen Protectors
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
1. The elastic handle has failed and lost its elasticity and does not grip my hand so the handle is defective.
2. The stitching has failed in a couple of places and the plastic faux leather is coming away.
3. The plastic faux leather is peeling away from the case and flaking off in places
4. The case no longer turns the iPad on or off when opening or closing the case.
I wrote to Snugg asking them for clarification on the terms and conditions of their lifetime warranty. I am aware of what ware and tear is, however the failures are preventing the case from functioning on some of the key points for which I purchased the product.
Amongst the responses the latest has confirmed that basically this is not a lifetime warranty but just a short term warranty that is no different from what you would expect when buying any product. The response to my query was as follows:
"There are several attributing factors to what manufacturing issues include
It is dependent on time frame and if you do get a case with a manufacturing issue then it will usually show within the first 3 months of use, it is of course also based on our own judgement when images and additional information is sent to us
A general overview of a manufacturing issue is
Case cracking / breaking within the first couple of months of purchase
Fraying (early on)
All members of the TheSnugg team use Snugg products for all personal devices and so have an in depth knowledge of how and what happens to these cases "
The product as a whole has protected my iPad well over the past few years. I am not slating the product for what it is or for how it has lasted. It functioned well within a period I would have been happy with. My frustration is against their lifetime warranty advertising which is clearly something that they are not prepared to stand by when it comes to a claim.
I am quite disappointed with the new case, it was advertised as 'distressed brown leather', whilst it clearly isn't leather at all. I doubt that it will last as long as the previous one, and I shan't be buying from Snugg in the future.
However, Snugg promise you a "Lifetime Guarantee" if you register your product on their website - which I did in February 2015, upon purchase. Now, 18 months later, having contacted them to report the fact that my Snugg case really isn't going to last a lifetime, firstly, they had no record of my registering the product with them. So I sent them the email they sent me, when I registered it, under my order number. So guess what - they replied and said because I ordered it from Amazon (not Snugg directly), it isn't eligible for the Lifetime Guarantee! Yet on the registration page of their website, you can clearly choose Amazon as option for purchase platform, and it doesn't say in the T&C that it must be purchased directly from them.
Nothing like misleading your customers....
Update- wrong case bought! I reordered this believing my new iPad mini 4 would be the same size as my mini 2. Apparently the 4 is 3.2mm longer and the difference in fit is noticeable! Still disappointed with the durability though.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews