Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 18 April 2015
I was very surprised at the elegance of this case - very well made and top, TOP quality material. I've attached some images for you guys to look at; some show the case taken out of the packaging and some are with my iPad inserted; I placed the guarantee card on top so you can see. This is how I unwrapped my parcel and the goodies within and I tried to get every angle and detail for you! I registered for my (snugg lifetime guarantee) simply send an email and that's it. I like the stitching it gives the case character and it has lots of lovely handy features like standing positions and sleep/wake function which saves battery life and turns the iPad on when you open it up. The packaging is just as well made and designed as the case itself! I love this sooo much and I hope you guys will too! :)
review image review image review image review image review image
on 20 June 2012
Nicely made case but if you use apps like Starwalk, Maps, Google Earth etc. then you will be told that there is magnetic interference nearby. Take the iPad out of the case and the warning goes away. It seems that the magnets that hold the case shut interfere with the compass in the iPad. I carefully removed these four magnets and the problem is solved. You can leave the magnet that turns the iPad on and off in place, however.
44 Comments| 162 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 April 2012
This case offers great value for money,as well as giving excellent protection to the iPad you are also given automatic switch off when closing the case . Case came via royal mail day after ordering and I couldn't be more pleased with it.value for money worth the five stars ,if you are paying over £400 for the iPad this is superb protection.
on 25 June 2012
The primary purpose of this item is to protect the iPad from scratches, which it does admirably. It would definitely provide some protection if the iPad were dropped, but thankfully I haven't dropped mine yet. The Snugg allows access to all the controls and ports without the need to remove the iPad from the case. I think I would have to remove the iPad to change the SIM card, but as that is not a common occurrence this is not an issue. The case allows the iPad to be stood vertically, or at two horizontal angles, which is useful when using it on a desk. The elasticated hand strap allows you to hold the iPad without gripping it; However, it does bend the cover a bit, so I don't use this often in case the cover flap gets permanently bent.
Feels well put together and should last much longer than the iPad will.
I haven't tried the genuine Apple case, but this one is cheaper and does the job really well.
on 22 June 2012
I purchased the snugg ipad 3 leather case apporx 1 month ago and to date it has done exactly what it says on the tin !

It fits the ipad very well, enabling access to all of the connection / control ports. It also holds the stylus I bought as to reduce the number of finger marks on the screen. The case is well made and on the inside (screen area) has a soft nubuck material which again helps protect the screen from getting damaged or scratched etc.

Overall I am very happy with this product and can highly recommend it for the iPad 3.
on 21 April 2012
This is exactly what I wanted, perfect in shape, size, colour & quality.
Would definitely recommend the product.
If you want a case get this one.
on 19 May 2012
In my opinion, the Snugg case for the 3rd generation iPad is perfect; it does everything you want/need it to do. Some of the key features that I love about the case are:

- I feel that my iPad is well-protected in the case, and feel safe in the knowledge that my iPad will be completely protected against clumsy drops and the weather.

- The holes in the case are in all the right places; there are no issues accessing certain buttons, or taking photos.

- The magnetic wake/sleep function works perfectly, as you'd expect it to.

- The hand-strap is very useful when on the move, and securely fits your hand so that you don't drop the iPad.

- A flap tucks into a pocket on the back, so you can angle the iPad in a horizontal orientation; with correct alignment you can stand it up vertically too.

For me personally, I cannot fault the case, and cannot think of anything more I could ask from it. If you're struggling to find a case, I'd definitely recommend this one! Initially, I was a bit anxious to step away from the 'Smart Covers' by Apple, but I would have to argue that this case is much better than Apple's cover, as the one by Apple only has the sleep/wake function, and the stand function. Apple's cover provides no protection to the iPad other than the screen, so it wouldn't protect the iPad from drops. As this is cheaper and has many more functions than Apple's Smart Cover, I'd definitely recommend the Snugg 3rd generation iPad Case! :)
on 19 July 2012
The snug case is a perfect fit for the iPad; All the connector sockets, mic, camaera are all perfectly alligned with the holes in the case. It great how it switched off the iPad when closed, and switched it back on when opened. The quality is excellenct, and would highly recommend this iPad case to anyone who wants a good quality product.
on 26 June 2012
Snugg iPad 3 Leather Case - The New iPad Case Cover and Flip Stand (Black). Automatically Wakes and Puts the iPad 3 to Sleep. From Snugg the Creators of the Number 1 Best Selling iPad 1 and iPad 2 Case

Perfect.

This case dose all i want.
Ipad fits snuggly inside. Protected back and front. Front cover acts like the apple open thing. When you lift or close it. it wakes the ipad or puts it to sleep as if by magic.
Handy stylus holder.
Stand workes either way for typing or watching content.

Just 'Perfect'.

I would recomend this product to anyone.

K
on 26 April 2012
The case is very well made - you can tell it is the synthetic PU 'leather' rather than the genuine stuff, but it is pleasant to touch and the stitching looks good. I couldn't get on with the case coming around the front of the iPad, though. It makes a thick border around the screen, which constantly got in the way of my thumb when typing, and I'm not prepared to spend the rest of my life writinglikethis. The folding mechanism felt like it might be annoying - maybe you get used to the "insert tab A into slot B" manoeuvre after a while, but I didn't keep it long enough to find out. Overall the case doesn't work for me, but if you don't touch type on your iPad then the thumb thing probably wouldn't be a problem, and this could be a good option for you.