- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Burford Books,U.S. (8 Feb. 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1580800831
- ISBN-13: 978-1580800839
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 1 x 23 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,829,908 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Snowshoe Handbook: A State-of-the-art Guide to Equipment, Skills, Outfitting and More Paperback – 8 Feb 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A succinct guide to the ultimate aerobic outdoor sport -- snowshoeing. Snowshoeing is undergoing a renaissance, thanks to a revolution in snowshoe technology. Veteran outdoorsman Len McDougall surveys the history of snowshoes, describes traditional and state-of-the-art snowshoes in detail with expert tips on selecting the right gear, and gives a complete seminar in snowshoeing on powder, hardpack, hills, on ice, and more.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com