RayZor Ski Snowboarding Goggles | Anti Fog, UV400 Protection, Ventilated Skiing and Snowboard Goggles | Comfortable, Shatterproof For Skis, Snowmobiles and Snowboards | Anti Glare Vented Snow Eyewear
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- TAKING THE BUM OUT OF SKI BUM With the level of craftsmanship, ingenuity, and chic finish that goes into every one of our snow goggles, it doesn't matter if you can do a backside 360 tail grab. These sophisticated winter goggles, with a Black Frame, will have everyone more focused on how good you are at fashion than winter sports. Whether you're a stylish ski bunny or a snowboarder that can shred, these goggles are a perfect addition to any outfit.
- LOOKING ON THE BRIGHTER SIDE If you're a winter sports enthusiast, then you understand how the reflection of the sun off the snow can be distracting and dangerous. Iridium glass consists of an oxide coating on the lens that allows it to adjust to specific environmental conditions like a sunny day or a snow storm. The saturation helps regulate the light glare, reflection, and absorption, causing the goggle lens (not your eyes) to absorb the light.
- UV RAY 400 and MIRRORED LENSES Like a blue-bird sky day can be harsh on your eyes, so can flat or low light.That's when everything looks grey, making it virtually impossible to see anything in front of you like a log, a rock, or jump. These RayZor goggles for Bright sun light were crafted with mirrored lenses and contains UV 400 Ray protection, providing a clear view of whatever is in front of you. Snow sports can be hard; we simply tried to help with the details.
- DON'T BE CONTINUALLY WIPING DOWN YOUR GOGGLES Aside from the irritancy of not being able to see your surroundings, goggles have a tendency to fog up, get wet, and even crack. Don't spend half of your trip trying to get your ski eyewear to work. The RayZor goggles are incredibly easy to use. They are lightweight and a wide angle and double lens ski goggle. If that wasn't enough to ensure seamless vision on any winter outing, they are also vented for your convenience.
- TAKE COMFORT IN KNOWING YOU OWN A GREAT PAIR OF SKI GLASSES Between the multiple layers of itchy ski equipment, the boots that give you blisters, and helmets that make you feel like a bobble-head, it's nice to know that at least one thing is comfortable. All of our vented ski glasses are lined with a triple foam soft fleece that prevents rubbing and irritation around your eyes. The goggle frames are molded to contour any face so as to prevent cold air and moisture from getting in.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
Bolle Explorer OTG Ski Goggles - Shiny White Vermillion Gun, Small
RayZor Ski Snowboarding Goggles | Anti Fog, UV400 Protection, Ventilated Skiing and Snowboard Goggles | Comfortable, Shatterproof For Skis, Snowmobiles, & Snowboards | Anti Glare Vented Snow Eyewear
Black Crevice Ski Goggles, BCR041041
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sports Eyewear||Amazon.co.uk||Sports Eyewear||Amazon.co.uk|
|Colour||Black||Shiny White Vermillion Gun||Black||matt black|
|Lens Colour||Blue Iridium Mirrored||—||—||—|
Can Fit Anyone
Regardless of whether you are a man or woman, boy or girl. These uniesex goggles are perfect for winter, skiing, snowboarding or even motorcross. We designed this product using a wide angle because we want our product to fit everyone's head (particularly, if you are wearing a helmet). Plus, the double width adds to the protection and visibility of your eyes, so the only thing you need to worry about is how you're going to clear that next jump.
The Rayzor goggle is for amateurs and professionals alike. We wanted to craft a product that anyone who loves winter sports could love. That's why this professional item is CE approved. As a testament to how sturdy this product is, we guarantee they are shatterproof, no matter what winter sports you are doing. If there is any defect in your product, return them within a year, and we guarantee a replacement or 100% money back guarantee.
Polycarbonate plastic and rubber compound frames
Shatterproof UPC lenses that have undergone a special treatment that will prevent fog and moisture
Black, Red, Pink Camo, Blue Camo, Silver Camo, White, Vented, Wide Angled Spherical Lens.
Winter Sports Goggles come with These Features
Triple layered soft fleece foam
100% UVA and UVB protection
Allows for full clarity in flat light and bright light
Product Comes With:
Micro Fibre Carry Case
Micro Fibre Lens Cloth
75% OFF RRP
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They take some time adjusting on the first wet to get them to sit nicely with a helmet but after that they are golden.
No steaming up or drying with smears, as good on bluebird days as in white outs without a requirement to change the lenses and they look a lot better than many of the designer pairs my idiot friends splashed out on.
I’m going to buy a second pair so I have some redundancy.
Firstly, they look really cool (obviously important when a parent and trying to impress your teenage kids!)
Secondly, I really hate glasses or googles that mist up. These didn't ever do this and I really put them through their paces in terrible howling winds.
Visibility was good too - I always get a bit dizzy and disoriented when the light is horrible & flat but the light seen through these made things quite bearable. When the sun finally broke through in the afternoon I wasn't dazzled and didn't immediately feel the need to revert back to my sunglasses.
I found them fairly comfy too.
Used them recently and was really impressed by their comfort and visibility. Worked well in bright light and during a snow storm. There was no fogging up and we're easy to keep clean. Cannot recommend highly enough!
They look cool
Never had an issue with fogging
Work very well on good viz days and well enough when the viz is a bit ropey.
These scratch relatively easily
Not good for flat light
Some glare on sunny days
Most recent customer reviews