Size: 118cm|Colour: Lime|Change
Price:£39.99+ Free shipping

on 5 March 2013
Much fun was had by the whole family with this item. Nice a light to carry to the snow slopes. We had to prize it away from my 10 year old son on many occasions. It is nicely stored away for next year now. Very durable especially considering how much and well it was used. I would definitely recommend this item.
on 14 March 2013
Perfect condition; great for deep soft snow. Don't use it on patchy snow as it will get damaged on the bottom.
on 17 June 2013
Great product and good price. My girl likes this snow sledge.
Look forward to having fun with it more this winter.
on 26 December 2014
Our son loved it, it was fast and big enough for two kids. It did not get 5 stars since it didn't last very long.
on 24 December 2013
I ordered 2 of these for my kids for xmas. one arrived a day later than stated in the despatched email but still 7 days before xmas so ok. Stated second one would arrive on 21st. It is now 18.30 on xmas eve and no sign of order or contact from company despite sending request for info. Also the product itself seems very light weight so I am worried it will not survive much hard sledging.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 May 2013
I bought this for my kids I'm waiting for the price to go back down to £16 then I will buy another.
on 22 February 2013
This is a great sledge runs over the snow very quickly and entertains the children for hours.My only criticism is that it had a dent on the bottom which is why i gave it four star.

See one answered question