- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 6411 KB
- Print Length: 248 pages
- Publisher: Fast Fish Publications (5 Aug. 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008TW7VJE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #170,570 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Snorkel the World: Red Sea Coral Reef Guide Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I am delighted a simple book with clear pictures detailing all common fish, inverts, sponges and corals in the locality. If you're in the same boat as me (sorry of the pun) get this book.
Note: One problem is I live in KSA and don't have a Kindle. Amazon would not let me download Kindle for PC as I was in Saudi. I ended up downloading from CNET of which the copy worked fine. I was a little worried about entering my password for Amazon as I got the software from a third party but Ive had no problem. I will be using it to download further kindle based information books.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography > Physical
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Oceanography
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Middle East
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Maths > Nature & Ecology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Travel > Middle East