Stop Snoring CPAP Chin Strap & Anti Snoring Solution Snore Stopper Jaw Supporter Device
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Engineered to provide instant relief while you sleep. Stop snoring tonight!
- Larger adjustable size comfortably supports your head and jaw without constriction.
- Non-itchy solution for all night comfort. Soft flexible fabric won't irritate the face.
- Wake up feeling terrific! Designed to give you the best sleep of your life!
- Our CPAP snore stopper is 100% Lifetime Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
EasySleep Pro's Anti-Snoring headband has been clinically tested and proven to improve sleep quality. It aids in extending the REM phase, so wearers wake rested and refreshed while keeping their natural sleeping positions overnight. Scroll up to see how is it is to wear for both men and women. No more waking up with a dry mouth and throat! The one piece chinstrap is designed to hold the jaw in a stable position and prevent air flow through the mouth, allowing you and your loved ones to sleep easy! Order yours today and be on your way to sweeter dreams!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 43 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After i opened it i immediately noticed the nasty smell of rubber this item had and it got worst afterwards until i couldn't handle it anymore and gave up.
You're basically paying £25 for a bunch of smelly rubber strips that don't help anything on your snoring problem.