Customer reviews

Snopake Correction Fluid - 20ml
Price:£2.19+ Free shipping

on 29 July 2017
I didn't actually buy this product for the purpose intended, but because I have a new cooker and it is difficult to tell where the knobs are pointing on the temperature scale. Possibly because I have cataracts, or could be I'm just plain stupid! Either way, this is perfect. Just a small blob helps prevent me from inadvertently ending up with burnt offerings, or alternatively - raw offerings. I am sure that my little white blobs will come off during the cleaning process, but I have a whole bottle with which to replace them. So thank you Snopake for my customised gas cooker. By the way, it will also come in useful for office work.
on 21 February 2017
Works as well as one would expect. Similar to larger named brands. Brush is good and the fluid itself seems to have lasted some time without becoming hard. A handy product to have around the house, with more purposes than correcting writing errors.
on 26 April 2013
Wonderful quality, much better than the better known alternative. After all, it also has a brush (which I vaguely remembering the market leading product having but they now replace it with an ineffectual and easily breakable sponge!). Lasts long time, good quality brush, this is far better than the 'T' word alternative. Great value too.
on 26 July 2017
Easy to apply with the small brush in the cap. Dries quickly and can be used for filling small gaps in white uPVC beading.
on 9 August 2017
aok
on 17 April 2017
great
on 17 July 2016
In a fit of nostalgia I purchased two, one for each nostril. Doesn't appear to work as well as it did 30 years ago. I've got a blistering headache now.
Still, it appears to cover well, has a brush for application which gives a far more pleasing finish than the leading alternative. As long as you're using it as intended, it's great.
on 22 November 2012
I favour Snopake Correction Fluid over the leading brand, one main reason being that you get a BRUSH tip rather than a SPONGE tip. I find it is much easier, especially for applications for Art as well as correcting mistakes in written work.

It also lasts a long time with good coverage. I thoroughly recommend it!