Colour Name: Transparent/Assorted|Change
Price:£4.62+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 29 December 2015
Just wanted I wanted - I file by using these inside suspension files, so I never remove the suspension folder from the drawer
I've been using more flimsy zip bags from a local discount store, these are infinitely superior

Note that these are the right size for this kind of filing, there's also a larger A4 Zippa, which wouldn't fir inside most filing systems

Also good for such things as keeping Christmas cards together and probably 101 other things
on 20 May 2015
I love those bags. I use them to sort my daughters toys - those with small bits that always disappear. Zip on the bags is easy to open even for my 2 year old and the fact that they are transparent makes searching for toys so much easier. This is my second order. Highly recommend!
on 10 September 2014
These are useful for so many things. The plastic and zips are strong, so worth paying a bit more for these than cheaper versions. The zip is easy and smooth to use. Useful having different colours to make finding things more easily. You can never have too many of these and will wonder how you ever managed without them.
on 16 October 2014
the security team were very impressed with my zippa bags - didn't realise i was only allowed one per person as i had put wash stuff in one and makeup in another - they could see clearly i only had a lipstick and foundation in makeup bag so let me get away with it! Easy to wash out too.
on 13 November 2013
These are great for keeping papers such as orders, delivery notes, invoices, returns notes and receipts together.
The zips are quite strong and it's useful to have the five different colours in one set.
on 18 August 2013
I purchased this item purely to use when travelling to hold my electrical items and their chargers, so that they could easily be taken out when passing through the security checkpoint at the airport, and they did the business. I was able to pass through airport security without any delay as the electricals were all stored in see through bags.
on 21 January 2014
I've bought these for my children to gather bits and pieces for craft and collage. Despite being in the hands of pre-schoolers they seem to be standing up very well, including the zips.
on 1 June 2014
I am really impressed how hard wearing are this Zippa Bags! My son has been using one for almost the entire school year as a reading folder and it's still as good as new! Excellent!
on 5 September 2015
Rubbish- broke the first day! Not only did the zip fall apart, it also broke at the side. Don't buy if needed for school as these clearly need to be handled with kid gloves.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 15 June 2015
Very useful pouches which are all the more great because they have a nice strong zip.
The plastic is good quality and the zip isn't flimsy.
Good for the price.