Snoozzz Sleep Positioner and Sleepwrap
|Price:||£42.85 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- Baby sleep positioner, swaddling wrap and safety device all in one.
- Comes with TWO harnesses - the first, 0-3 months; the second 3 months to 3 years.
- Top quality, durable, effective AUTOMATIC fastening strips.
- Machine washable - can be dried on a cool setting in dryer.
- Hospital tested, 100% natural cotton, chemical free.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
* Comes with TWO harnesses - the first, 0-3 months; the second 3 months to 3 years. * The Snoozzz fits all cribs, cots, cot beds and standard single beds. Key benefits include: * Helps prevent babies from rolling on their tummy. * The Snoozzz can be used for back OR side sleeping positions. * Gives a safer sleep position without restricting natural movements. * Helps prevent accidents caused by babies getting jammed in cot slats or attempting to climb out of the cot. * The swaddling effect of the wrap may promote a sense of security and correct use of the wrap and may give a more restful sleep. * Convenient for travelling. * Can be rolled up and placed in a nappy bag providing a great alternative to bulky travel cots. Ideal for reflux, colds, colic positioning when used in conjunction with a wedge or bed blocks.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Velco is loud but when did the dreamfeed i stroked her hair to stir her then undid it quick and she is used to it now and it doesnt wake her right up she drinks and goes back to sleep as she did b4!
Great buy xx
I noticed that most positioners relied on side bumpers which most babies of her age can actually crawl over. I also noticed that many only went up to about 6 months. I found this odd because it is now that babies start rolling over with vigour.
I saw this and thought it would work. I asked my husband to read up on it which is why he bought it rather than me. This comes with two sized wrap inserts and we are using the larger one as it goes up to about 36 months which most do not. you wrap the initial part around the mattress then add the insert.
We wrapped my baby in this and she was able to roll onto her side easily but because it keeps the legs flat, she can't roll onto her front. We have been using this for 3 weeks now and it is perfect. The best part is that when we go away, there is no need to take her travel cot as we can use this on the mattress of a single bed.
The Velcro is very noisy and at first did startle my baby when I removed it but that is a small price to pay for peace of mind!
Before we purchased this we did quite a bit of research as read lots of reviews.
We were having sleepless nights as our little 6 month old pickle was turning over onto his tummy and caterpillar crawling up to the top of the cot and getting himself stuck in an awkward position multiple times a night. Then we were woken by him crying to be moved back down again.
After purchasing this we have had much better nights. He is able to move onto either side but can no longer roll onto his tummy and make his way up the cot.
It is a bit expensive for what it is but having said that, it is worth every penny to help us have better nights sleep.
Regarding the velcro issue that people have commented on. We were worried about this so before using it we played with it a bit with our son so he got used to the sound. He laughed his head off at it first time so now there are no issues when we take him out.
So all in all. Very very happy.
I never normally write reviews (this is my first one) but I felt I had to comment on how good and happy we are with this product.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews