Format: Hardcover|Change

on 21 February 2014
Bought this for my dad. He seems to like it.
Has all the snooker players in i remember him watching as a kid and lots i'd never heard of but I'm sure their achievements warrant the inclusion and a true snooker fan will know who they are.
on 19 September 2014
my friend delighted with this gift
on 18 December 2014
very good book
on 15 December 2014
pleased
on 19 January 2015
No contents page, have to plough through book in order to find who you are interested in. Shame. Cold be good otherwise.
on 21 May 2015
I love snooker
I did enjoyed this book
Is nice to know the players who made the history of snooker.
on 27 December 2015
Purchased as a gift, person loves it. Shows snooker players old and new, really happy with it.
on 10 February 2016
Birthday present that was appreciated by recipient
on 15 February 2016
interesting book
on 10 December 2013
I'm sorry, but I don't like this book. It's not a book for snooker lovers. Many players aren't great snooker players.